eLeReS - w praktyce - OSIĄGI

Moderatorzy: marbalon, moderatorzy2014, moderatorzy

Awatar użytkownika
mifau

Post autor: mifau »

klocolus pisze: Na razie regulamin by się przydał.
Ok...zaraz zrobie w pierwszym poscie (tematu o zawodach na 1mW)
Jesli o czyms zapomnialem/przeoczylem/niedopowiedzialem....to dajcie znac.....
Tyle jesteś wart...ile Twój ostatni projekt
klocolus

Post autor: klocolus »

eLeReS test 1 :-)

Micro mode (1mW) + tłumik 20db czyli razem 0.01mW. Bez problemu mogę obejść całe mieszkanie.

W skrajnych pokojach przez trzy ściany także daje radę ;-)

eLeReS test 2

Micro mode + tłumik 20db (w sumie 0.01mW), spacer po ziemi. W linii prostej na osiedlu udało się przejść ok. 100m, sygnał przez krzaki, odbiornik nie może się zdecydować którą diodę wybrać - link oczywiście jest. Anteny na wysokości około 1m nad ziemią. Jakby nie mówić w terenie mocno zabudowanym.

CO według kalkulacji daje minimum 1,5km w micro mode podczas lotu. Polatamy zobaczymy :-)
Każdy ma swoje 6 minut :-)
Awatar użytkownika
elektron
Kontakt:

Post autor: elektron »

Czekam Karol na loty !! ;)

Może przestanę byc samotny w dziale konkursowym ;) a i zamkną się paszcze wszystkim niedowiarkom ;)
klocolus

Post autor: klocolus »

Czekam Karol na loty !! ;)
Lot będą dopiero za jakoś czas - teraz mam inny priorytet.

Spokojnie, konkurs trwa jeszcze długo :-D
Każdy ma swoje 6 minut :-)
Awatar użytkownika
HIRO

Post autor: HIRO »

jak nie polecę na 1W z vee w nadajnikju 20km zapinam SuperYagode Obrazek
Awatar użytkownika
mifau

Zapewniam Cie, ze na 1mW (i to jeszcze z tlumikiem!) z taka antena polecisz >20km!
(btw...ale w konkursie 1mW...takie anteny sa fuj :oops: )
Madfly

Post autor: Madfly »

Dokładnie! Rozmawiałem z gościem, który odbierał dane swoją radiostacją z balonu meteo na wys 22km, rfm22b nadawał na 10mW i miał zasięg w lini prostej od siebie ponad 150km. Na pełnej mocy tego modułu nawiązał połączenie ze Słowacją, ale TX też był dość wysoko.
nicky1980

help

Post autor: nicky1980 »

hello

i'am trying to setting up the eleres TX and RX module
al power connections went good i had the red and green led's burning now when i trying to binding the tx and the rx what i not can find out wath i do wrong i don't understand the manual on the site

now after a time the RX wond not power on anymore i get no burning led's anymore
the battery is good the conections are fine but i can not power on my rx module anymore

the batt was a 2s 480mAh

for sure it's not a easy system the eleres

al firmware flashing was succsefuly
Awatar użytkownika
qqror
Kontakt:

Re: help

Post autor: qqror »

nicky1980 pisze:hello

al power connections went good i had the red and green led's burning now when i trying to binding the tx and the rx what i not can find out wath i do wrong i don't understand the manual on the site

now after a time the RX wond not power on anymore i get no burning led's anymore
the battery is good the conections are fine but i can not power on my rx module anymore

the batt was a 2s 480mAh

Hi

I've sent you an email requesting more details - please kindly respond ant we'll try to figure out what is wrong.

Regards
Maciej
nicky1980

Re: help

done

sended yesterday a couple of mails
thanks for the reply

qqror pisze:
nicky1980 pisze:hello

the batt was a 2s 480mAh

Hi

I've sent you an email requesting more details - please kindly respond ant we'll try to figure out what is wrong.

Regards
Maciej
Awatar użytkownika
mifau

Nicky...this is the main thread of eleres: http://rc-fpv.pl/viewtopic.php?t=5202&p ... start=3210
Plz, write there next time....
nicky1980

mifau pisze:Nicky...this is the main thread of eleres: http://rc-fpv.pl/viewtopic.php?t=5202&p ... start=3210
Plz, write there next time....

o sorry
thanks for the link
but it's dificult to search en understand here the polich also wen it translated with google

i think the RX module is dead :( i'dont know wath i did wrong, i'am realy sure that i not connected the powering wrong, i think that it is becouse fingerprints on the module electronic parts soldered on the model if you understand what i mean

i'am sure that the system is nice but it's realy not a plug and play and i'am not a elektronic and program expert

hope somone can help me if it not working anymore that it's over for me and the eleres
it's regrettable for the money i spendet on the eleres rather than as more losses on a new module

sorry for my bad english
Awatar użytkownika
Adasko

Post autor: Adasko »

Gentlemens, this is a Polish forum and also write the language.
Nicky1980 can use the google translator. or go to a RCG. is in english
A moderator where it sits? Afraid to speak up and punish violators rules and netiquette
Awatar użytkownika
Verid

Post autor: Verid »

Gentlemens, this is a Polish forum
So what? We're not nationalists here. If we were, you'd be first to go - you are from UK, traitor :mrgreen:
Nicky1980 can use the google translator.
We both know how inaccurate this thing is. As for me - I prefer to read his posts even in chinglish than in botched attempts to translate that to Polish.
or go to a RCG.
...and who are you to tell him (or anyone else) to go away? Admin or something? He is welcomed here as much as you.

Nicky - go to proper thread as indicated by Mifau, post some pictures or video of your problem and I'm sure we can work something out.
Ten wredny...
nicky1980

Verid pisze:
Gentlemens, this is a Polish forum
So what? We're not nationalists here. If we were, you'd be first to go - you are from UK, traitor :mrgreen:
Nicky1980 can use the google translator.
We both know how inaccurate this thing is. As for me - I prefer to read his posts even in chinglish than in botched attempts to translate that to Polish.
or go to a RCG.
...and who are you to tell him (or anyone else) to go away? Admin or something? He is welcomed here as much as you.

Nicky - go to proper thread as indicated by Mifau, post some pictures or video of your problem and I'm sure we can work something out.

thanks mate

i did posted some pics in that tread

and sorry i can not understand Polish nowone is perfect
ODPOWIEDZ